We got to hang out with our friends in Utah. We miss them so dang much!!
This is at Dan and Jorden's new house!
We played cards and games with Dan and Jorden, Dave and Brooke, Dan Ditto and his sister, and Mama and Papa Lott. It was so much fun. We also relocated the Foosball table to their new house. It has lived so many places! (I wonder if it is even there anymore...)
Toby and Karissa and their baby came too!
Dan or Dave bought some nasty drink that they had tried in Italy on their missions to have as the punishment to get back into our poker game.
I didn't try any, but I guess it is just horrible.
We also got to go to Terra Mia, an Italian pizzeria in Orem. It is a lot like Sette Bello in SLC. Spencer loves this authentic pizza.
At the beginning of our trip, we went to Mama and Papa Lott's house. We walked over to the park to play Bocce.
Mama and Papa Lott were so sweet and played with Toby and Karissa's kid on the toys at the park while we played an intense game of Bocce.
We are pretty hard core with our Bocce skills.
We played boys vs. girls. I think that the girls won more...
We had some really close games. It was very dramatic.
The weather was beautiful. We walked back to the Lott's house.
Where we played games. Apples to Apples is a favorite.
And the best part is eating Mama Lott's food. We actually got to stay a night with them. It was so nice! They were so hospitable! We just love them. I am so grateful that they adopted Spence.
This is a funny picture of Mark playing with the baby.
3 comments:
The Lotts are those nice people in West Valley, right? They are really sweet. I learned Bocce a year ago - my friend Patty's fam is Italian. It was a lot of fun.
Last summer really was a blast. I can't wait for the two of you to finish school and move so we could maybe see you more than once a year. You know, Burley has a really nice little hospital and CSI in Twin has one of the best jr. college sports programs in the county....
I can't believe you got pictures of me in my Snuggie! Don't worry, the Fooseball table is still safely in our basement. I'm so glad you guys are back in the blogging world! Are you ever coming back for another visit? We miss you!
Post a Comment