Last Saturday, BYU played Colorado State at a home game. We won 35-16. The last touchdown that Colorado made was from a intercepted pass thrown by Gaskins. Yay!! His first touchdown pass!! Too bad it was for the wrong team. BYU won, but played terribly. It was like they knew that they were playing an easy team, so they didn't try very hard. It was like watching a Division II game or something. It wasn't very exciting and it was disappointed to see the team stumbling like they were. I just hope that they step it up in the up-coming games because they are going to be a lot harder.
It was a beautiful day for a game, perfect in fact. My parents came to the game. My dad rode from Idaho with his sister and my mom drove up from Cedar City, where she has been staying with my little sister. We watched the game together and then afterwards we went to the Brick Oven for lunch/dinner. It was really good.
I really enjoyed spending time with my parents. It was nice to hang out with them. We went to the bookstore and they got to see Spencer for a little bit before heading down to Cedar City. I wish that we could have hung out longer... But I think that my mom is going to come hang out this up-coming weekend. I'm excited. I just hope that I am well enough to have fun with her. I've been really sick this weekend. I don't know what I have...but I sure don't feel good. I've been sleeping almost non-stop and fever-ish and chilled and just not doing well. I'm resting and hoping to get better. If it gets any worse I'll probably go to the doctor...we'll keep you posted.
Aren't my parents cute?!?!
Monday, November 5, 2007
CSU vs. BYU
Posted by Beej at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh, these pictures make me miss mommy. That's awesome that she's going to visit you this weekend. Did you hear that she might be able to come home sooner than in six weeks?
hope you're feeling better! you've been sick for so long. do you want to come sleep at our house? :)
Post a Comment