Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween Continues

This is my nephew Jakob, he's SpiderMan. He makes the sign-language sign for "I love you" instead of the typical spider web slinging hand gesture of the comic hero. It's super cute. He loves to play SpiderMan so much that his little brother, Brock, calls him SpiderMan. I think that he thinks that his big brother is the real thing. It's absolutely precious.



This is my cute sister and her kids. Jake was SpiderMan. Brock was SuperMan. And Troy was BatMan. It's a Super Hero Family, because my sister, Natalie, is definitely a SuperMom dealing with her three boys that are superbusy and active. And her husband, Pete, is a SuperDad because he has to go work at the site at the butt-crack of dawn Monday-Thursday. There was one more picture that Nat sent to me but I couldn't get it to work.



Yay! for fun Halloween costumes!! If you see this Nat...I love you and I'm sending you those BYU football pictures you asked for months ago... I love you Petersons!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

cute cute cute! my boys would probably love to play w/ natalie's boys. :) we'd have a bunch of super heroes running around!

Kar said...

I love that you put pictures of your nephews and neice on your blog. You are the best aunt ever!