It was 4th down and 18 yards to go on our own 12 yard line with a little more than one minute left in the game. The Cougars were trailing 10-9. Everyone thought it was over... until...
Max Hall rolled out and threw one deep to Austin Collie who was wide open!
A couple plays and a lot of Utah penalties later, Unga ran in the go ahead score! Cougars win again!! It wasn't as dramatic as last year, but it was pretty darn close.
Brianna took this picture of the game from her seats. She was pretty high up there.
After the game the fans swarmed the field. I think they're doing the fight song in this picture.
Here you can see (through all of the fans) the stage set up for the trophy presentation.
Here's Kehl holding up the Mountain West conference Trophy.
Brianna took this picture of the scoreboard during the celebration after the game. You can see Unga hugging someone as well as the final score BYU 17, Utah 10.
The Cougs are Mountain West Conference champs again and the Utes go home with another agonizing loss. I love it.




1 comments:
I was wondering when you guys were going to post the Holy War!! I don't know that much about football, but I'm just really glad BYU won. Everyone in Salt Lake makes the big game such a huge deal and they talk sooo much smack, so I'm glad they have to shut their mouths for awhile.
Post a Comment