I wanted to take a moment and express my gratitude to the most amazing man I have ever met in my whole life. Not only have I been lucky enough to have met this man and had him in my life, but I have had the honor of marrying him. He is so kind and so patient... He has been especially helpful to me while I've been so very sick. He took me to and from the hospital. He even stayed with me while I was at the hospital. We were cute. We stayed in the same bed and everything. The nurses teased him and he slept in the bed while I was in surgery. He helped me with my IV when I needed to get up to use the bathroom (even though it bothered him). He was very brave to be there with me through it all. I am so grateful to him. I don't know what I would do without him. He fills my life with so much happiness. He is my best friend. And I am so lucky that I get to go through eternity with him. He is patient with me as I am learning all of the lessons that I need to learn in life. I am so imperfect and I can get very ornery...but he stays by my side and helps me through. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone or anything in my whole life. He is my everything. He is my husband. He is my moose. I love you sweetheart... And I look forward to our life together...
Monday, November 5, 2007
My Moose
I had a whole bunch of other pictures that I scanned, but they wouldn't open in blogger...
Posted by Beej at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he's pretty amazing, and so are you. i'm so glad he married you.
Yeah, I couldn't be happier about having Spencer as one of my brothers-in-law. He is a sweet, sweet guy. And it's sweet of you to express your love for him. I should do the same. Poor Ben. I'm always so busy - I need to take the time to just hug him and love him and tell him how much he means to me.
Post a Comment