My mom visited us this past weekend. It was really fun to have her. We mostly just ran errands and shopped and hung out, but somehow that was really enjoyable. Mama, we loved having you! And thanks for "shedding" the stairs... My mom went with me to watch and cheer on Spencer's flag football team.
Spencer is in the jersey that is number 11. He is defending here.
Isn't he handsome? This is between plays.
Here he is with his athletic cut, cute bum on the line.
Again, between plays.
This is Spencer getting ready for a play.
In this picture, Spencer caught the ball and was running for a first down.
This is the team in the huddle.
Here is Spencer defending.
Here's a close-up of my sweetheart.
This is Spencer with his friend and old mission companion Dan Ditto. He is also known as "Homeless" for the semester that he spent living in the football locker room and on Spencer's couch, "monkey" because of his body hair, and just "Ditto" for his last name and because there were two Dan's in the same circle of friends. We love Dan like a brother. He knows every Disney movie by heart and is the most energetic, fun person you could ever meet.
This is another picture of Dan Ditto and Spencer. I liked them both too much to pick just one.
This is Spencer with Andrew. I don't know Andrew as well, except that he works with Spencer as a manager.
This is the team after their only victory. They won 6-0. It was so fun to watch them all play, especially Spencer. Dan Ditto's brother is on the far right. During the game he fell really hard and was bleeding out of his ear. I think he got a concussion... Sometimes these boys take the game way too seriously. Boys can be so silly...
This is another picture of the team. It was a beautiful day and a great game. I was so glad that I didn't have work so that I could go and watch and support my hubbie.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Flag Football
Posted by Beej at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is hilarious that guy's nickname is "Homeless" because he lived without a home for a whole semester. That would suck!
Post a Comment