For Spencer's birthday, I took him to the Buffalo Sabres game against the Ottawa Senators on February 11. Spencer wore his brand new Roy third jersey.
Before the game, I had to get a picture with Sabertooth. Spence said I had to because it was his birthday. I felt really stupid waiting for the little kids to finish until it was my turn.
For this game, I got tickets against the glass. It wasn't terribly expensive. I guess that the more expensive tickets are higher up where you can see the game better.
It was really fun to be so close to the players, though. And it was cool when they would get smashed against the glass or if a puck came flying at the glass.
This is Roy, one of Spencer's favorite players. It was really weird being so close to him, yet separated by the glass.
This is during warm-ups.
This is Miller, the goalie.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Buffalo Sabres vs. Ottawa Senators
There are scratches on the glass which make the pictures worse.
It was weird being below the scoreboard for once. It was also weird to see ourselves on the screen once in a while. The worse part about our seats was an eleven-year-old kid that sat next to us. He was more interested in being on t.v. than watching the game. He waved his arms and banged on the glass the whole entire game. I wanted to kill him shortly after the game had started.
Posted by Beej at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh, how fun! I would take seats against the glass over the seats where you can see everything, too! I love hockey fighting. So fun.
i hope our boys never discover hockey. :) glad you guys had fun, though
Post a Comment