Wednesday, March 4, 2009

January Vacation

The week of my birthday, I took some time off of work. It was a really fun time for Spencer and I to spend together. We slept in every day. We watched a lot of movies. We played a lot of games. We cleaned the house a little. We played in the snow with the dogs. We went to movies. And did other activities. It was a wonderful vacation. One in which we could really rest and be lazy. I loved this time that we got to spend together without work or school or anything else that we had to do.

Here are some videos of Spencer snowboarding. He's pretty good. He did better than I did.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Look at all that snow! The one time I tried snowboarding I ate it every time I tried to turn. So mostly I went down facing downhill and was rocked on my heels the whole time.

Kar said...

That is exactly what my first reaction was! "Look at all that snow!" I wonder if it might have been easier if it was more packed. It looks like calf-high powder! Nat, you tried snowboarding??

Jenny said...

it's fun to see spencer fall down. jk. :) i wouldn't even be able to stand up. but i bet my boys would like to watch these videos.