While we were in Canada, we went to the store to get Kinder Eggs. I had never heard of them before. Spencer had them while he was in Italy. Apparently they are a kind of chocolate candy that they don't have in the United States, for whatever reason.
We bought the store completely out of them. We got a bunch for us and a bunch for Mindy for her birthday. Here is a box of Kinder Eggs.
Each egg has a chocolate and white chocolate shell with a yellow plastic egg inside. Inside that egg, is a small toy. I guess that they are really cool or something. The chocolate was good, but I wish that there was more of that and less of the toys. The toys seemed kind of pointless since we aren't little kids and don't have little kids.
Here are some pictures of the progression of eating these candies.
4 comments:
I agree with you on the more chocolate, less toys opinion. But that monkey really is cute.
Oh, my kids would LOVE those. You will definitely have to bring some out when you visit. Which is when....? Lex, Dad, and I are doing a 5K in May, and Lex and I are doing To Bone and Back in June. If you're going to be around, we should sign you up.
Just so you know, the Kinder Eggs are forbidden because they are a choaking hazard for little kids who are suppose to be eating chocolate. Check the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website for the reason Kinder Eggs are forbidden in the US.
That's dumb. There is a plastic egg that is too big to choke on that is around the toy. Totally lame excuse, Dave.
Post a Comment