Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buffalo Sabres vs. San Jose Sharks

I took Spencer to the Buffalo Sabres game against the San Jose Sharks on February 13. The Sharks are one of the best hockey teams in the league.

Our seats were higher up. They were the same height as the expensive seats, except it was a cheap section for some reason. We liked these seats alot because you could better visualize what was going on.





It was an exciting and high scoring game. This is when the Sabres made a goal in the last four seconds to tie the game and send it into overtime.

You can see how much time was left after this score.


After overtime, the Sabres won in a shoot out. Here is a Sabre shot.


And a Miller save.

The final score: Sabres win 6-5.

Spencer was happy. Isn't he handsome!

After the game we went to the Melting Pot. We just got chocolate. We get white chocolate and milk chocolate. It's called Yin Yang because they shape it like that. We went in our Sabre jerseys and we didn't care. It was fun.


I love the strawberries and bananas. Spencer loves the pound cake and cheese cake.

2 comments:

Jo-Dan said...

The melting pot is so delicious! Melted chocolate, melted cheese...these are a few of my favorite things! It's good to see you guys back on the blog...we miss you!

Kar said...

Ohhh, I love fondue. And I agree with you when we were talking about this, how you two usually just do the cheese and the chocolate. Such a good idea. The meat I could totally do without.