Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FOB

Kar and Nat did this Tag. I thought I would try. But I am indecisive, so I have multiple answers.

Using ONLY SONG TITLES from ONE artist, cleverly answer these questions:

Pick a band/artist: Fall Out Boy



1. Are you a male or female: Birthday Girl

2. Describe yourself: Short, Fast, and Loud
Pretty In Punk
Thriller

3. How do you feel about yourself: Proclamation of Emaciation
My Heart Is the Worst Kind of Weapon
Reinventing the Wheel to Run Myself Over

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes
Switchblades And Infidelities
It's Hard to Say "I Do" When I Don't
I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None on My Fingers

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: One and Only
Great Romance
Open Happiness
It's Not a Side Effect of the Cocaine, I Am Thinking It Must Be Love
What A Catch
Thnks Fr The Mmrs

6. Describe your current location: Where Is Your Boy Tonight (Spencer is at the hockey game)
Lake Effect Kid (we live by the great lakes)
Homesick at Space Camp

7. Describe where you want to be: Chicago Is So Two Years Ago

8. Your best friend is: Fellowship of the Nerd
Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year

9. Your favorite color is: Golden

10. You know that: Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

11. What's the weather like: Calm Before the Storm

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called?: Don't You Know Who I Think I Am
Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes
What's This
The World's Not Waiting
Sugar, We're Going Down
I Don't Care

13. What is life to you: The Music or the Misery
The Pros and Cons of Breathing

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Snitches and Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers
Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying
Start Today

15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Tiffany Blews
Saturday
Roxanne


We love Fall Out Boy. And they have very clever song titles. Here are a couple more...

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me
Of All the Gin Joints In All the World
I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth
I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
Austin, We Have A Problem
We Don't Take Hits, We Write Them
Tell Mick That He Just Made My List of Things To Do
I'm Like A Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get you Off

5 comments:

Nat said...

So stinking clever! And yes, FOB has some great song titles!

Nat said...

Sorry I didn't tag you; I normally don't tag people now, but I thought that Pete needed to do a new post, and Lex and Mike are both WAY into music, which is why I tagged them. But I'm glad you did it. I totally should have picked a different group, though, just to make it more unique. Oh well.

Beej said...

I was totally teasing. Don't take it so seriously. Silly Girl!

Kar said...

Wow, I love their song titles! Very pop-culturally aware. Um, I think the only song I've heard of on that entire list is Sugar, We're Going Down. I'm such a fuddy-duddy.

Beej said...

Kar, I bet you've heard the other songs but the titles are so random that you don't know it.